Higginbotham - Pearlstone Building - Dallas, Dallas County, Texas
Address: 1701 Market St.
Directions:
Marker #: 5113006735
Year Dedicated: 1986
Size, type: Medallion and Plate
Last reported condition: No report
Higginbotham - Pearlstone Building - Constructed in 1909, this building was first occupied in 1910 by the Hobson Electric company. The warehouse was next leased to the Maroney Hardware Company, which was bought in 1926 by Rufus W. Higginbotham and Hyman Pearlstone, owners of the Higginbotham - Pearlstone Wholesale Hardware Company, which was located here until 1977. The four-story brick industrial building, featuring corbelled cornices, remains as a focal point of the city's historic west end. RTHL 1986
Decimal degrees:  N 32.781582   W -96.810054
Degrees, minutes: N 32 46.895   W 096 48.603
UTM: Zone 14, Easting 705099, Northing 3629196
Maps:
Google
Mapquest
Terraserver (Aerial Photos)
Texas Highway Department
TopoZone
Yahoo
Nearby:
Geocaches
Geodashing Dash Points
Navicaches
Terracaches


Historical Markers
Cemeteries
Parks
Download GPX File what's a gpx file?
Found this marker? File a report!
sample marker image
Sample Marker Image

Higginbotham - Pearlstone Building map
<< BackBookmark PagePrint