Trinity Presbyterian Church, USA - Dallas, Dallas County, Texas
Address: 901 N. Zang Blvd.
Directions:
Marker #: 5113006904
Year Dedicated: 1988
Size, type: 18" x 28"
Last reported condition: No report
Trinity Presbyterian Church, USA - Beginning as a Sunday School in the late 1880s, this congregation was formally organized in 1890 as Oak Cliff Cumberland Presbyterian Church under the leadership of the Rev. Daniel G. Molloy. Charter members included many pioneer Dallas families. The name was changed in 1904 when the Cumberland Church reunited with the mainstream Presbyterian denomination. The congregation worshiped at several locations within a mile of 901 N. Zang before moving to this site in 1944. This church has been a part of the community's history for over 100 years.
Decimal degrees:  N 32.756492   W -96.841651
Degrees, minutes: N 32 45.390   W 096 50.499
UTM: Zone 14, Easting 702196, Northing 3626353
Maps:
Google
Mapquest
Terraserver (Aerial Photos)
Texas Highway Department
TopoZone
Yahoo
Nearby:
Geocaches
Geodashing Dash Points
Navicaches
Terracaches


Historical Markers
Cemeteries
Parks
Download GPX File what's a gpx file?
Found this marker? File a report!
sample marker image
Sample Marker Image

Trinity Presbyterian Church, USA map
<< BackBookmark PagePrint