Llano County Courthouse - Llano, Llano County, Texas
Address: Public Square
Directions:
Marker #: 5299009446
Year Dedicated: 1980
Size, type: Medallion & Plate
Last reported condition: Good
Llano County Courthouse - Designed by Austin architect A. O. Watson, this building is the fourth courthouse for Llano County. Work on the structure began in 1892 and was completed one year later. The contractors were J. A. and G. H. Wilson of Sulphur Springs. The courthouse was later surrounded by an iron fence, but only the stone foundations remain. Exterior styling of the building features detailing of sandstone, marble, and granite. Fires damaged the interior in 1932 and 1952. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1980
No decimal coordinates available.
Download GPX File what's a gpx file?
Found this marker? File a report!
sample marker image
Sample Marker Image

 
<< BackBookmark PagePrint